If you are someone interested in history then you may be the ideal candidate for our guest post. We are offering guest post opportunities for those who are qualified and interested. If you are interested, here are some guidelines you will have to follow.
- The articles you write must be anything relevant to the Battle of Cable Street.
- You must do thorough research before you write the articles to make sure that all the information you provide about the event is genuine.
- Your articles should be between 500 words and 1,000 words long.
- You should check for any plagiarism and grammatical errors before submitting your article.
- We don’t accept any writing that has been published elsewhere.
- You must include an author bio along with a link to your site.
- We reserve the right to accept or reject your article.
Our writers are very talented. Your articles must match our standard of writing. If there is any minor change needed, we will do it before posting your article on our site. But for any major changes, we will contact you. You need to send us a sample of your writing first. Once you get an approval from us, you can send us the article by email. We will post your article on our blog within two weeks of submission. Please contact us for more information.